West View Savings Bank is a Pennsylvania-chartered, FDIC-insured stock savings bank conducting business from six offices in the suburban North Hills of Pittsburgh. Originally organized in 1908 as West View Building & Loan Association, they changed their name to West View Savings and Loan Association in 1954. In June 1992, they converted to a Pennsylvania-chartered mutual savings bank. The…More Savings Bank then converted to the stock form of ownership in November 1993. WVS Financial Corp. is the parent holding company of West View Savings Bank, and holds 100% of the common stock of West View Savings Bank.